THESE TERMS OF SERVICE SET FORTH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS UNDER WHICH ADSURFDAILY, INC OR ASDCASHGENERATOR (HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS "ASD") WILL PROVIDE ITS SERVICES. THESE TERMS ARE AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE ADVERTISER AND ASD. THE TERMS DESCRIBE THE ADVERTISER'S RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS WHEN USING THESE SERVICES.
THE TERMS OF SERVICE ALSO DESCRIBES THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ASD. THE ADVERTISER MUST READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY AND BE SURE THAT HE OR SHE UNDERSTANDS THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. IF THE ADVERTISER DOES NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, THE ADVERTISER SHOULD NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES OF ASD.
1.1. Creation or use of an account with ASD means the Advertiser accepts ALL the terms and conditions of this agreement and is bound by the terms herein.
1.2. The parties to this agreement are ASD and the Advertiser.
1.3. In this agreement, "you" or "your" means any person or entity of whatsoever nature using the Service ("Advertisers"). Unless otherwise stated, "we," or "our" will refer collectively to ASD.
2. Although we will attempt to keep members informed of any changes in these Terms of Service, we may amend this Agreement at any time without any prior notification by posting the amended terms on our site. We may notify you via the e-mail address you have on file with ASD of any changes to the terms. ASD expressly reserves the right to make said changes and same may be posted on the website or otherwise noticed to members/advertisers in addition to or in lieu of the hereinabove mentioned e-mails.
3. We value our Advertisers and wish to provide them with a results-oriented advertising program. To offer you the best service, all advertisers need to follow the same Terms of Service. These Terms of Service are intended to make ASD the most efficient and profitable advertising program in the industry.
Rebates are paid to advertisers for viewing other advertiser's websites.
We have an innovative advertising rebate. An advertiser can receive 125% of their advertising cost in rebates by viewing 24 web sites of other advertisers on a daily basis for 15 seconds each. An advertiser must have an active ad package to earn rebates.
Sometime between 12:01 am and 9:00 am Central Standard Time (CST), we total the number of ad package sales from the previous day and the commissions received from ASD’s external income sources.��
We multiply the total of all these sales by 50%. We then divide this total by the total number of outstanding ad packages. This determines the amount of rebate to be paid per ad package. That amount will be multiplied by the number of ad packages in each advertiser's account and the total will be credited to his/her cash account on a daily basis. Rebates will show up in advertiser’s accounts after midnight CST. If you miss a day of viewing the required number of web sites, you do not earn any rebates for that day only.
Advertisers will be paid rebates until they receive 125% of their ad purchases.
To maintain the stability of the program the daily rebate will be capped at 8%. Any excess will go into a reserve account to be used when rebates are extremely low. Five percent (5%) of ad package sales, banner ad sales, ebook sales, and or external income sources on the Cash Generator will be placed in the reserve account to be used for the same purpose.
Your ad purchase will expire when you receive a 125% rebate of your advertising cost.
Five percent will be used for contests or raffles.
Fifteen percent will be used for referral commissions.
Fourteen percent will be paid to various boards, trainers and designers.
Eleven percent will be used for administrative costs, customer support, hosting, site maintenance, advertising and profit.
An advertiser may pay a monthly membership fee and eliminate fees for cash outs, increase referral commissions and decrease the number of sites to view on a daily basis. The amount of your monthly membership fee determines the number of times you can *cash out each week, the amount of your referral commissions and the number of sites you must view each day to receive your rebates.
If you do not pay a membership fee you will be paid a 3% referral commission on all of your personal sales only. Free members cannot earn commissions.
When you pay a $10.00 per month membership fee you earn a 5% referral commission on your personal sales and 3% on your second level sales. When you pay a $25.00 per month membership fee you earn a 7% referral commission on your personal sales and 4% on your second level sales. When you pay a $100.00 per month membership fee you earn a 10% referral commission on your personal sales and 5% on your second level sales. All rebates and referral commissions can be changed at any time with a 10-day notice to Advertisers. Any such notice will be sent by email to the email address you used to join as an Advertiser, or displayed in an updated Terms of Service, on your replicated website or in our ASD News website.� *Cash out privileges are explained in the Cash out Section.
Ad Packages and Credits
All payments made to ASD are considered advertising purchases, not investments or deposits of any kind. All sales are final. ASD does not guarantee any earnings and/or rebates. All rebates paid to advertisers are for the service of viewing other advertiser's web sites. All commissions are for referring advertisers to ASD. All advertising purchases are non-refundable after the passing of the 3 days right of rescission.
Each ad package is $1.00 and is made up of 1 credit. You get 1 showing of your web site for each credit. The minimum ad purchase is $10.00. The minimum cash out is $10.00.
You receive 1 credit (1 showing of your web site) for each site you view. Depending on your membership level, you must view up to 24 web sites each day for 15 seconds each to receive your daily rebate. Viewing up to 24 sites daily will provide you with enough credits to keep your web site showing everyday.
You can view a maximum of 72 web sites per day. This should enable you to keep 3 web sites showing on a daily basis. You can show one web site, view web sites and earn credits even as a free member.
Maximum Ad Purchases
You may purchase a maximum of 12000 ad packages at $1.00 each at any one time for a total of $12,000.00.� If you desire to purchase a single amount greater then this, you will need approval from the company President, Mr. Andy Bowdoin.
Number of Web Sites that can be Advertised
Free Members can advertise 1 web site for 10 days. If you have purchased ad packages and are not paying a membership fee, you can advertise 3 web sites for as long as you have active ad packages. If you pay a membership fee of $10.00 per month you can advertise 3 web sites for as long as you have active ad packages. If you pay a membership fee of $25.00 per month you can advertise 4 web sites for as long as you have active ad packages. If you pay a membership fee of $100.00 per month you can advertise 5 web sites for as long as you have active ad packages.� .
Advertising and Promotion
To maintain the integrity of advertisers advertising the ASD Advertising Program, certain requirements and guidelines governing the advertising and promotion by ASD's advertisers must be imposed. Misuse of the ASD name or logo and its affiliated products diminishes the goodwill of the Company, affects all ASD advertisers and is strictly prohibited. You may NOT copy any portion of the website(s) or ASD sponsored websites without permission from ASD.� Personal advertising that contains any of the above will need to be approved by the ASD Admin.
1. Use of Authorized Promotional Materials: Only the materials that are made available directly by ASD may be used for advertising or promoting ASD. ASD will produce and offer for sale, at a reasonable price, (or at no cost) materials that can be used to promote your business. No reproduction, personalization or modification of any of these ASD materials is allowed unless approved in writing by ASD. Advertisers may not develop, publish, sell or distribute any ASD-related promotional materials they create. Any violation of this policy may result in termination of your membership.
2. Blind Ads: No radio or television advertising of any type is permitted without written permission of ASD. �You may use Blind Ads (advertising that does not mention ASD) without approval.
3. Other forms of Advertising:� Remember, ASD is NOT an investment company.� ASD does�NOT sell investments. You do�NOT invest in ASD. You do�NOT re-invest in ASD.�As an�OPTION you can purchase advertising packages and earn cash rebates by viewing our advertiser's websites. You do not get paid back... you earn cash rebates. ASD does not make any guarantees�as to the amount of daily rebates. Even though sponsoring is not required to earn cash rebates,�ASD is not a "passive" program. You are required to purchase advertising packages and view advertiser's websites to earn cash rebates. You only earn cash rebates on the days you view a required number of websites.��
As an advertiser participating in our rebate program it is your responsibility to read and understand the ASD program. ASD currently offers on-line training as well as comprehensive details throughout our website. If you sponsor other advertisers it is your responsibility to present the program in a knowledgeable manner, giving�your referrals sufficient information so they can make an informed decision. There is no excuse for false statements or misrepresentation of the program. �
When you join ASD you are required to agree to the TERMS and CONDITIONS. ASD expects you to�know what you are agreeing to and act responsibly when representing ASD.�To be clear, at no time can you make false claims or statements.� Doing so may cause your immediate removal from the company and loss of any potential rebates.�
ANY and�ALL advertising must be approved by ASD or taken from our pre-approved ads available for you.� They are located on the ASD News site which can be found when you log in to your replicated website. Approval is required for (but not limited to) email advertising, private websites, blogs, forums, social networking sites, mailers, pamphlets, flyers, any and all printed material�and all forms of verbal communications�PRIOR to the commencement of your chosen form of advertising.
You are expressly FORBIDDEN from any form of "Check Waving". This is ILLEGAL. You can�not place income charts in personal advertising. You can not show any proof of income in the form of checks or deposits you receive. Anyone caught using these methods as a way of enticing another individual to purchase advertising may IMMEDIATELY be dismissed and forfeit any current or future earnings.
4. Business Cards/Stationery: ASD offers business cards and stationery through an approved independent vendor. Advertisers may use the services of a printer of their choice, providing that ASD's guidelines are followed. The ASD logo may be duplicated on the business card or stationery, but the words "Independent Contractor" must appear immediately after the logo. All that may be printed on the card is phone number(s), two lines of address, advertiser's name, e-mail address and web address with your referral link or redirect address.
5. Business Names: ASD's advertisers may not use the word AdSurfDaily or AsdCashGenerator within another business name.
6. Copyrights: ASD reserves ownership rights to the contents and design of all ASD's published materials and web sites.
7. Telephone Calls: Advertisers shall not answer the telephone "AdSurfDaily" or AsdCashGenerator, or give an answer that creates an impression that he/she has reached the corporate office of ASD.
8. Prerecorded Telephone Solicitation Devices: ASD's name or copyrighted material may not be used in automatic calling devices or "boiler room" operations to solicit ASD's products or services.
9. Media Inquiries: ASD's advertisers may not solicit coverage or publicity from the media regarding the ASD business, nor may they appear on radio or television talk shows to promote their ASD activities. If an ASD advertiser is contacted by the Media (radio, television, the press, or other), the contact should be referred to the ASD corporate office in order to maintain information accuracy and a consistent Company image.
All members are responsible for the following:
�� • Read our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
�� •�You must sign up with your own, unique email address.
�� •�You must sign up with our choice of payment processors.� They are listed during the sign-up process.� They include but may not be limited to; ASD Approved Debit Cards, Solid Trust Pay Solutions, Alert Pay etc.��
�� •�You must sign up with your own, unique IP address.
�� •�You may not be sponsored by or receive 1st or 2nd-level referral commissions from anyone in your same household, unless you have approval through ASD and your sponsor.� (Example:� Each person would have to be operating their own business, and that may be monitored).� Stacking is prohibited.
�� •�In order to be an advertiser of ASD, you must have your own product, program or opportunity to advertise or have access to a website for which you are an authorized reseller with the right to advertise.
�� •�If you have problems viewing ads, you must submit a support ticket the SAME day you have the viewing problem.
�� •�If you’re "Home Page" or "History" page is not reflecting the proper credit, dates, rebates or commissions, you must submit a support ticket the SAME day the problem occurred.�
�� •�You must know the time zone and the cut off time for viewing web sites. You have twenty-four (24) hours to view twenty-four (24) web sites. A day at ASD begins at 12:01 a.m. CST and ends at 12:00 a.m. CST.
�� •�You MUST be courteous to our administration staff at all times, regardless of any problems you are experiencing.
�� •�When making an advertising purchase with any payment processor be, sure to follow the process all the way through so that the purchase is reflected on your ASD account.�
�� •�You must be willing and able to receive emails from ASD as a requirement of your membership.
�� •�Be aware that if you use emails such as @AOL, @hotmail, @yahoo, @BellSouth or @MSN addresses, you may not always receive our emails because of their SPAM systems. If this occurs, please use a different email address or check your bulk mails. Thus far we have had no problems with @gmail.
ASD's services and materials may be used for lawful purposes only.
Spam: If you are found to have spammed, without warning, ASD reserves the right to disable or terminate your account immediately. All funds will be forfeited. ASD may impose a penalty for each spam policy violation. ASD also reserves the right to determine what violates this policy, in which case, any violation that occurs will result in account termination without refund of any monies.
Refusal of Service: ASD, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to refuse or cancel service to any Advertiser. Violation of any polices, rules or regulations could result in a warning or possible account termination. Accounts may be terminated for any reason and without any prior notice to the Advertiser. Accounts terminated due to policy violations will not be subject to refunds.
Each site that you promote on ASD's web site must comply with the following rules:
1. Web sites advertised must not have any pop-up windows, pop-in windows, downloads, redirects, Trojans or malicious code.
2. Web sites advertised must not be broken, under-construction, or slow-loading.
3. Web sites advertised must not contain the following themes: pornography, matchmaking, mail-order brides, religion, politics, Gothic, Wicca, Satanism, war games and must not contain violent or inappropriate content. ASD reserves the right to determine unacceptable themes.
4. Do not promote your AsdCashGenerator.com referral page with the ASD rotator. Any sites submitted using ASD web site will be deleted.
5. We do not allow Rotators or URL Trackers of any kind.
6. We will accept sites in any language, but your largest target market is English.
If you break any of the above rules, your account may be deleted without notice and all funds will be forfeited.
Waiver: In keeping with these terms, I, the advertiser, furthermore release and forever discharge and hold harmless AdSurfDaily, Inc. AsdCashGenerator, (ASD), it’s heirs, successors and assigns and employees from any liability, claims and or demands of any kind or nature either in law or in equity, which arise or hereafter arise from my advertising purchases.
The advertiser agrees that it will protect, indemnify, save and hold ASD harmless from any and all liabilities, losses, expenses and claims, as well as reasonable attorney's fees assessed against ASD, its agents, officers, employees and administration that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to by any product sold by its advertisers or customers, agents, employees or assigns. Advertiser agrees to defend, indemnify and hold ASD harmless against liabilities arising out of, but not limited to, (1) any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or distributed by advertiser and advertised on ASD web site, (2) any material furnished by advertiser infringing or allegedly infringing on the rights of a third party, (3) copyright violation and any defective products sold to a customer from the ASD web site.
Cash Outs and Upgrades:
All cash outs are reviewed manually for accuracy and increased security to protect each member’s money.�
Cash outs are typically completed within 5-7 days after the cash out request has been made. There will not be any cash outs paid on Saturday, Sunday or Holidays. The minimum cash out is $10.00 and the minimum upgrade is $10.00.
If you do not pay a membership fee you can cash out only on Mondays but you must pay a cash out fee. There is a cash out fee if you do not pay a monthly membership fee. The fee depends upon your payment processor or the method of your cash out.
1. If you pay a monthly membership fee, ASD will not charge you a fee up and above the fee charged by your payment processor. If you pay a $10.00 per month membership fee, you can cash out your rebates every Monday without paying a fee to ASD over and above the fee charged by your payment processor. If you pay a $25.00 per month membership fee, you can cash out your rebates every Monday, Wednesday and Friday without a fee from ASD. You will only pay the fee charged by your payment processor. The same applies if you pay a $100.00 per month membership fee, you can cash out your rebates and upgrade daily without a fee from ASD, you will only pay the fee from your payment processor. If you pay a membership fee you will not be charged a cash out fee if you request to be paid by ASD's check or bank transfer.
2. Due to security reasons you may NOT call the office for cash out requests. There are a variety of options to choose from when you click on the cash out button.
3. If you have bought Ad Packages with more than one payment method, you will be asked to select the account to which your cash outs can be paid. You may request to be paid by a check from ASD or by a bank transfer. When ASD request a bank transfer online, it usually takes 2 or 3 days to go through the banking system. It is not an instant transaction.
4. We reserve the right to assess fees as per our Fee Schedule. All fees are displayed and calculated in US Dollars.
5. You understand that you will need a valid e-mail address for communication purposes, and you agree to maintain the e-mail address provided on the release form attached to this agreement so long as you use the services of ASD. If you have a change in your e-mail address, you agree to notify ASD of these changes before further using the Service offered by ASD.
5.1. If you open an ASD account, you hereby consent to receive periodic newsletters and other types of e-mail communications from ASD, including customer service issues, new product offers and other matters. We reserve the right to e-mail you at any time regarding issues related to your account and your use of your ASD account.
5.2 You agree to and understand the full Terms of Service of ASD, and you agree to and understand that ASD has the right to terminate your account for any violations of the terms to which you have agreed, and all your funds would be forfeited.
6. You agree that all transactions involving your ASD account are final and not reversible, and you understand that there is no refund available after completing a transaction.
6.1. You agree that you are liable for any transactions made from your account, and you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless ASD for any transaction of whatsoever nature processed from your account.
7. You agree that you will not file a chargeback with your credit card company or bank account against ASD, and if you do file a chargeback, your account will be terminated and all funds in your ASD account will be forfeited and you will be banned from using the services of ASD in the future.
8. You acknowledge and accept that in the case of a claim of unauthorized transactions, the presumption shall be that all transactions are authorized by you and are your liability.
9. ASD agrees that we will not share your personal information with any third parties other than authoritative officials with authoritative rights. We will not surrender any of your information unless a court order and/or a Subpoena and/or a Protective Order is presented to us, and then we will abide by the laws of the United States and surrender your information only to the proper authorities who have the legal rights to said information. We view protection of Advertisers' privacy as a very important principle. We store and process your personal information on computers located in the United States and elsewhere as we deem necessary that are protected by physical as well as technological security devices.
10. Nothing contained on www.AsdCashGenerator.com should be understood as granting you a license to, but not limited to, use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by ASD or by any third party.
11. You must not divulge your password to anyone else, nor may you use anyone else's password. You agree that ASD will treat any person accessing your account using your password as you, and you understand and agree that any action taken by any person using your password shall be binding on you and all other parties involved in said action.
11.1. ASD is not responsible for any losses incurred by you as the result of the misuse of your password.
12. In order to use the service, you must register for an ASD account at www.AsdCashGenerator.com.You may hold one ASD account, and this may be used for business or personal transactions. Our services are only available to individuals or businesses that can form legally binding contracts under applicable law.
13. If you are an international Advertiser, you warrant that you are violating no law or regulation in your jurisdiction or any other jurisdiction by advertising with ASD.
14. We are not an escrow service, and we make no guarantee of a product or service or the quality of a product or service you may receive from another Advertiser after purchasing it through www.AsdCashGenerator.com account as we are not the person selling the product or service. If you have a complaint about the product or quality of the product, you agree to contact the Advertiser from whom you purchased the product or service and indemnify, defend and hold harmless ASD. We do not and cannot ensure the quality, safety, or legality of any merchandise received, nor that the seller will even ship the merchandise.
15. We agree to initiate ACH (Automated Clearing House) transfers to and from your bank account only after you request the transaction through your ASD account, and we agree that the transaction will only be for the amount you request, less any applicable fees as found in our Fee Schedule on www.AsdCashGenerator.com, additionnal standard transactional banking or other appropriate standard transactional fees.
16. WE AND OUR SUPPLIERS PROVIDE OUR SERVICES "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. WE AND OUR SUPPLIERS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE. ASD shall make reasonable efforts to ensure that requests for all payments and cash outs are processed in a timely manner but we make no representations or warranties regarding the amount of time needed to complete processing because our service is largely dependant upon many factors outside of our control, such as delays in the banking system or the U.S. or international mail service.
17. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH OUR WEB SITE, OUR SERVICE, OR THIS AGREEMENT (HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE).
18. ASD will not be responsible for delays or failures in the transmission, receipt or execution of orders, payments, deliveries or information due to events beyond its control (acts of God). The obligations of this contract precede any government enactment.
19. We have the right to refuse service to particular individuals or entities, at our sole discretion, with or without cause.
20. We will suspend or re-activate an ASD account, if ordered to do so by an Order from a court or arbitration body of acceptable jurisdiction, as determined by ASD.
21. Solely to enable ASD to use the information with which you supply us, so that we are not violating any rights you might have in that information, you agree to grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicensible (through multiple tiers) right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights (but no other rights) you have stored in your ASD account, in any media now known or not currently known, with respect to the information you have provided to ASD.
22. ASD and all related logos, products and services described in this website are either trademarks or registered trademarks of ASD., or its licensors, and (aside from the circumstances described below) may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of ASD. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of ASD and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of ASD.
22.1 Notwithstanding the above, HTML logos or website payments features may be used without prior written consent for the purpose of directing web traffic to ASDcashgenerator.com. These logos may not be altered, modified, or changed in any way, or used in a manner that is disparaging to ASD. Logos may not be displayed in any manner that implies sponsorship or endorsement by ASD. ASD is an advertising company, and no partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
23. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere with the proper working of the site or any activities conducted on our site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. Much of the information on our site is proprietary or is licensed to ASD by our Advertisers or third parties. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, publicly display or frame any content (except for your personal information) from our web site without the prior expressed written permission of ASD or the appropriate third party. If you use, or attempt to use our web site for purposes other than sending and receiving payments and rebates and managing your account, including but not limited to tampering, hacking, modifying or otherwise corrupting the security or functionality of our site, your account will be terminated, your available funds will be forfeited, and you will be subject to damages and other penalties including criminal prosecution where available.
24. You may close your account at any time by submitting a ticket using our support system on www.ASDcashgenerator.com with the appropriate topic title: Close Account. Upon the termination of an account, any and all pending transactions will be cancelled and all unclaimed rebates are forfeited. You will remain liable for all obligations related to your account even after such account is closed.
25. Without limiting other remedies, we may update inaccurate or incorrect information you provide to us, contact you by means other than electronically, immediately warn our community of your actions, place a hold on funds in your account, limit funding sources and payments, limit access to an account and any or all of the account's functions (including but not limited to the ability to send money or making withdrawals from an account), limit withdrawals, indefinitely suspend or close your account and refuse to provide our Services to you if:
You breach this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference.
We are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us.
We believe that your account or activities pose a significant credit or fraud risk to us or the public.
We believe that your actions may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, our Advertisers or us.
25.1. To secure your performance of this Agreement, you grant to ASD a lien on and security interest in your account.
26. You may not transfer any rights or obligations you may have under these Terms of Service without the prior written consent of ASD. ASD reserves the right to transfer these Terms of Service or any right or obligation under these Terms of Service without your consent.
27. You shall comply with all applicable U.S. and international laws, statutes, ordinances, regulations, contracts and applicable licenses regarding your use of our Services. ASD is not responsible to establish your legal right to use our services. Such requirements rest entirely on the Advertiser. Earnings over $600 per year will be reported to the IRS for US residents.
28. Any controversy or claim arising under or related to these Terms of Service shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the International Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association before a single arbitrator appointed by mutual consent of the parties to these Terms of Service. The language of the arbitration shall be English.
29.1. These Terms of Service are governed by the laws of Panama as AdSurfDaily is incorporated in Panama.
29.2. In the event that any provisions of these Terms of Service shall be determined by an arbitration body or a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable in any jurisdictions, such provision shall be unenforceable in that jurisdiction and the remainder of these Terms of Service shall remain binding upon the parties as if such provisions were not contained therein. The enforceability of such provision shall otherwise be unaffected and remain enforceable in all other jurisdictions.
30. These Terms of Service are governed by and interpreted under the laws of Panama as such laws are applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within Panama by residents and the jurisdiction of Panama. You agree that this Agreement and all incorporated agreements may be automatically assigned by ASD, in our sole discretion, to a third party in the event of a merger or acquisition. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. These Terms of Service set forth the entire understanding between both parties with respect to the subject matter hereof.
31. The Services are offered by AdSurfDaily,Inc. located currently at 13 S. Calhoun St., Quincy, FL 32351.
32. Disputes between you and ASD regarding our Services may be reported to Customer Support using our online ticket system at any time, or by calling (850) 627-2206. Our return phone calls will only be between the hours of 8 AM and 5 PM Eastern Standard Time.
If you do not abide by these terms and conditions, ASD has the option to terminate your account immediately.
ASD reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this site and Agreement at any time.
By:� T. Andy Bowdoin
Updated: May 16th 2008